Terms & Conditions
Contractor Management Services (CMS) is the leading full-service consulting firm for companies utilizing Independent Contractors. CMS specializes in the transportation industry, providing compliance, settlement processing and benefit solutions that deliver measurable advantages to both company owners and Independent Contractors.
Nothing contained in this website or any of our affiliates websites that reference the term employment, or any variation of the term, is to be construed as a member being an employee of Contractor Management Services, LLC (CMS) since none of the members are employees of CMS.
1099 Policies & Procedures
- Access: Contractor Management Services, LLC (CMS) will electronically publish all 1099s for the previous tax year pursuant to the rules and regulations authored by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). The electronic form 1099 will be available for viewing within each members’ individual secured webpage located at https://enroll.ictherightway.com/CMS-Information-System-Platforms.aspx This information will be kept online with electronic access for a period not less than three years from the tax year noted on the 1099s.
- Registration: All members may access their individual webpage by registering at https://enroll.ictherightway.com/CMS-Self-Service-Registration.aspx Once a member is registered they will have unlimited access to all 1099s for current and a minimum of three previous years.
- Hard Copy Access: If a member chooses to have a hard copy version (paper) of future 1099s they can cancel their electronic only access by calling CMS directly at 800-742-7508, e-mailing CMS at email@example.com or change the administrative setting on the individuals webpage under the Account tab.
- Systems: A members’ individual webpage, which contains the electronic version of the 1099s, can be accessed through any internet connection. The forms can be viewed by using PDF and printed on any printer.
- Previous 1099s: A member can request a hard copy version (paper) of previous electronic 1099s by calling CMS directly at 800-742-7508 or by e-mailing CMS at firstname.lastname@example.org Charges will apply.
- Hard Copy Delivery: If a member requests a hard copy version (paper) of a 1099 it will be sent to the member via regular mail through the USPS.
- Consent: In order to choose electronic only 1099s a member must consent through their individual webpage. Once a member consents to receive their 1099s in an electronic only format they continue to receive them in that format indefinitely or until they notify CMS that they choose to receive these documents in a hard copy version (paper).
This site contains links to other websites. Please be aware Contractor Management Services is not responsible for the privacy practices of other web sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by these web sites (www.ICTheRightWay.com, cms.ICTheRightWay.com, www.ICSelfService.com, and Enroll.ICTheRightWay.com).